Have students work in pairs.
- Demonstrate how to flip through the card continuously while telling a story based on the card.
- Ask students to use their cards to take turns telling something interesting about each page to their partner.
- After everyone has had a chance to share in partners have some students flip through their entire card telling stories to the whole class.
- Ask students to reflect on the experience:
- What was challenging?
- What was the best thing about it?
- What was the worst thing about it?