Students will be able to:
- Use watercolours and 4 different combinations of colours to define 4 sections on their artworks;
- Communicate their personal understanding of the mental (thinking) aspect represented in the medicine wheel;
- Communicate wonderings, questions, through writing, about each of the 4 elements (air, water, earth, fire);
- Draw/paint images that represent each of the 4 elements; and
- Balance and integrate images, words and background using watercolour paints, crayons, and fine black markers.