Students will be able to:
- use modelling clay to create a low relief sculpture that communicates a time in their life when they showed courage/ bravery;
- use watercolour paints to make an abstract painting of an element in their low relief sculpture;
- use words and images to communicate personal life experiences connected to the Grandfather Teaching courage/ bravery;
- use contrast to create a foreground and background in their low relief sculpture;
- demonstrate technical accomplishment and creativity.