- Collect magazines with pictures of animals and vehicles.
- Read stories and take field trips, so children know first-hand about animal habitats and where vehicles travel.
- With Crayola® Scissors, cut construction paper into three pieces. Write the words Water, Land, and Air with Crayola® Washable Markers. Attach the labels to three boxes with Crayola® Glue Sticks.
- Find and cut out three large pictures to show Water, Land, and Air. Attach the pictures to the boxes with masking tape.
- Cut out pictures of animals and vehicles that live or travel in water, land, and/or air. Sort the pictures in the boxes.
- Asking Questions
- Letters, Numbers & Words
- Reading Pictures
- Physical: Eye – Hand Coordination
- Physical: Small Muscles
- Social & Emotional: Pretend Play
- Thinking: Observing
- Thinking: Understanding Concepts
Print This Post
- Plants & Animals
- Words & Letters
- Letters & Symbols
- Where Things Go
- Pre-K and Kindergarten
Free Professional Development Resources